The EnergySage Solar Energy Market Place
Today there are a few solar energy market places out there, including the Google Project Sunroof, EnergySage, Pick My Solar etc. All these market places provide homeowners as well as businesses interested in going solar with unbiased information about switching to solar. They provide different solar energy plans from different solar installers allowing different players in the solar market to compete while providing the best prices of switching to solar.
How to Use the Online Solar Energy System from EnergySage.
With regards to the EnergySage solar market place, utilizes big data taking advantage of geospatial technology and therefore able to provide an estimate about how many hours of usable sunlight is hitting your roof and how much of this can be used to reduce your energy consumption from utility company thus saving your home money in the long-term.
In addition, this online solar energy system shows your best solar energy production options at the best price while taking advantage of the government incentives available and at the same time giving you options for how to finance your solar power system even with no money down.
To use the online solar energy system, you can type your address here to see your online based customized solar report that provides you with information about your energy savings you will achieve when you install solar panels. At the same time, you will discover the best solar panel financing options available for your specific needs.
The process is simple once you type your address as explained below. You may use the following steps to generate your customized solar panel cost report:
- Your satellite location will be shown on google maps and all you need to do is confirm you address or location on the google satellite:
- After your satellite location is confirmed, you are provided with information about how many solar panels are needed for your solar power system, how much power they will generate and your current energy costs as well as how much you will save when you switch to solar.
- Information about how you will save money and how you will finance your solar panels is also provided and you are given the option to see your savings on charts.
- Additional information about government incentives you qualify for, financing options, money and energy savings is provided to you at the click of the mouse to enable you to make an informed decision to switch to solar.
- Once your information is captured in the EnergySage system, a representative from EnergySage will call you and will answer any questions that you may have. You are also provided with a list of certified solar installers to choose from which are near your location.