Solar Panel Reviews: Some of the best panels in the industry!
Going solar is becoming popular and by 2016 about one million households in the U.S. had gone solar. However, the process of going solar has not been so easy because of a general lack of information in the industry by end-users.
As a result, the industry has developed online solar tools combining a solar panel calculator and big data to help online users determine whether solar energy is right for them or not. These tools help online users to easily and quickly make the decision about solar. Online users can type their home/business address into the online solar tool which provide them with an online platform that enable users to determine:
- The amount of sunshine hitting their rooftop and thus how much potential is there for them to decide about solar energy.
- The costs and savings to be achieved with going solar
- Compare solar panel prices and installers in your local area
- Determine whether solar panels are worth it from your perspective based on solar potential, savings and costs
- How many solar panels do I need?
- Make solar panels review for different solar panels brands and models.
- How to buy solar panels
- Solar panel financing
Since most posts in this blog have already tackled points 1-4, today this blog post will specifically make solar panels reviews for some of the best solar panels brands and models that you may want to familiarize yourself with before making any purchase or going solar. Future blog posts will look into the specifics of these solar panels review, including but not limited to Suniva solar panels review, Solarworld solar panels review, Sharp solar panels review, Canadian Solar panels, LG solar panels review and so on.
So you have decided to go solar but you are having difficulty finding the right solar panel system. This is a problem to many that are new to the solar power face. There are so many different manufacturers on the market today and having so many choices can be confusing. Today we are going make things a little easier for those trying to find the right solar panel system. We will review several of the best solar panels brands available to see which one might be right for you. These solar panels review is both comprehensive and based on facts. If you are interested in going solar, click here to get started.
Solarworld solar panels are made from quality materials. Each model that this company offers is made in America. This solar company has been in the business of making solar products for many years. Their products are designed to produce clean energy for at least 25 years without the need for replacement. The solar products that this company produces will help in the most adverse weather conditions including high winds, blizzards, extreme cold, blistering heat, hail and more. Each solar panel that they offer is built with a high-performance cell structure that allows for maximum sun exposure.
- Cost: Solarworld solar panel models range in price from $250 to $375.
- Efficiency: Each Solarworld solar panel model is designed with efficiency in mind. All their panel products are built to provide clean emission-free solar power for at least 25 years.
- Models: Solarworld offers a wide range of solar panels to meet your needs. These panels come in many different sizes and options. The following models are now available for purchase: Sunmodule Plus SW 285-300, Sunmodule Protect SW 275-280, Sunmodule XL SW 340-350, Sunmodule Bisun SW 330, Sunmodule Pro-Series SW 265, and Sunmodule off-grid.
- Warranty: A 10-year product workmanship warranty comes with each model. This will give you peace of mind knowing that your investment is protected for at least a decade.
Suniva Solar Panels Review
Suniva solar panel products are built with the highest standards in mind. Each solar panel that this company produces has the ability to stand up against the elements. High humidity, hail, dust, rapid temperature changes and UV exposure is no match for these durable panels. Suniva Solar has been around for quite some time, and they are making a name for themselves in the solar power industry. You will find many of their solar products on homes, RVs and commercial buildings around North America.
- Cost: Suniva solar panel models range in prices from $200 to $400. The panels are priced to be budget friendly and targeted more towards home use.
- Efficiency: Every Suniva solar panel is built with the latest solar panel technology. Their cell technology produces 21% conversion efficiency while utilizing low-cost manufacturing techniques. This keeps the overall costs down and these savings is passed on to the end customer.
- Models: The current solar panel models offered by Suniva are as follows; Optimus Monocrystalline 60-cell 290-300 Watt and 72-cell 325-340 Watt, ARTisun Series Monocrystalline 60-cell 265-275 Watt and 72-cell 320-325 Watt, MVX Multicrystalline Modules 60-cell 260-270 Watt and 72-cell 315-320 Watt.
- Warranty: Each solar panel model that Suniva markets comes with two valuable warranties. A 10-year workmanship warranty and a 25-year linear performance warranty comes with the purchase of any solar panel manufactured by Suniva.
Canadian Solar Panels Review
Canadian Solar is one of the world’s leading solar panel manufacturers. They offer high-quality panels that are backed by generous warranties. The company has been in business since 2001 and has received rave reviews for their products by homeowners and commercial building owners alike. Having so many years in the industry gave Canadian Solar the knowledge needed to produce top-notch solar products for a fraction of the price.
- Cost: Solar panels offered by Canadian Solar price ranges from $175 to $250.
- Efficiency: Each panel that Canadian Solar produces is highly efficient. The cell technology used in these panels were made to last up to 25 years.
- Models: The models provided by Canadian Solar are as follows; Dymond double glass 315-340 Watt, SuperPower Mono-PERC 290-300 Watt, MaxPower 72 cells 310-340 Watt, All-Black Aesthetics 265-295 Watt. Standard 60 cells 260-285 Watt.
- Warranty: Canadian Solar offers a handsome 25-year linear performance warranty that is underwritten with 25-year insurance. This will give you peace of mind knowing that the money you spend on these products will be protected.
Sharp Solar Panels Review
Sharp has been producing solar panels for many years. This company, who is known for their other high-quality products, have invested heavily in the solar market. The company which was founded in Japan over 100 years ago and has been in the solar power industry for fifty years. This may seem shocking, but this company has always been ahead of the times. Sharp is a technology leader that will remain on top of the solar market for many decades to come.
- Cost: Sharp brand solar panels range in price from $200 to $750. These models are designed for the homeowner in mind. Sharp also produces larger solar panel models for commercial and industrial use. This company has placed solar panels on some of the world’s most iconic buildings around the globe.
- Efficiency: All solar panels made by Sharp are highly efficient and some of the best on the market today. Their cell technology is one of the most advanced on the market today. Over the years, Sharp has spent millions of dollars developing their panels and this investment has paid off in efficiency.
- Models: Sharp has a huge selection of solar panels. This is probably because they have been in the industry for a least half a century. Some of the models that Sharp offers includes ND-Q250F7 black panel 250 Watt, ND-250QCS panel 250 Watt, ND-240QCJ panel 240 Watt, ND-Q235F4 panel 235 Watt, and the ND-175UC1 panel 175 Watt. These are just a few models that Sharp offers but they are a good representation of the quality work that goes into everything Sharp produces.
- Warranty: Sharp brand solar panels all come with a very generous 25-year limited warranty on power output and a 10-year warranty on both materials and workmanship. Having such a robust warranty package makes Sharp a leader in the industry.]